5.29.2012

Stadium Brownies



I found this idea on the back of a Ghirardelli brownie mix box.  I thought it sounded easy and interesting so I threw it together.  Lots of people liked them and I thought they were pretty good -- although I think the brownie itself was why they were good in the first place so that's kind of cheating.


1 Brownie Mix
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 cups popped kettle corn

I just popped a bag of kettle popcorn in the microwave.  Prepare the brownie mix as normal.  Spread the brownie batter in a lightly greased 9x13 pan.  Sprinkle the popcorn over the top, followed by the nuts and the chocolate chips.  Press the toppings slightly into the batter.  Bake at the temperature indicated on the box, for 30-35 minutes.

These are pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment