5.23.2013

PW's Quick & Easy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta

I love new pasta recipes that are easy for weeknights!  I don't normally love red bell peppers but I wanted to try this recipe anyway.  In doing so, I realized I actually like roasted peppers way more than raw.  This was seriously yummy.  Unfortunately, I only had mozzarella at home and didn't want to get Parmesan at the store.  So my pasta was very gooey with melted mozzarella.  I'm positive Parmesan is a better choice.  Still it was delicious!  I also didn't have fresh herbs and used a teaspoon or so of dry herbs.  I bet fresh herbs would make this even more tasty.  Definitely try it.

PW's PASTA RECIPE
 
P.S. I even used too much pasta (16 oz. instead of 12 oz.) and it turned out.  Definitely use 12 oz. though, or else yours won't be saucy (kind of like mine, as you can see). 

No comments:

Post a Comment