8.10.2012

Hamburger Patties & Special Sauce

I heard about a burger recipe from a friend that I really wanted to try but I had to tweak it a little bit.  Here's what I ended up using:

1 lb. ground beef (85/15)
1/4 cup grated hot pepper blend cheese
1/8 cup BBQ sauce
1 T onion flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients together with your hands and then form them into 4 patties.  Make an indent in the middle of each patty. 

I served them on grilled sesame seed buns with avocado, tomato, lettuce and special sauce.

Special Sauce is basically just fry sauce, with Worcestershire sauce added and some salt.  I just eyed how much ketchup, mayo and Worcestershire to mix and added a dash of salt.  I like what it added to the burger. 

My friend said it was "restaurant quality".  They were delicious.

Happy BBQing!

No comments:

Post a Comment