10.29.2012

Banana Pepper Beef

I love crockpot cooking.  It's the best!  Especially in the fall and winter when it's cold out and you get home to a house that smells delicious and a hot meal is ready for you.  This recipe for banana pepper beef is so easy and makes a large amount so you can have leftovers for a couple of days.  I think I need to start making more beef recipes in the crock pot - yum!  I got the recipe HERE.  Here's what you do:

NEED

2 lbs. rump roast
1 jar banana peppers
Salt and pepper
Garlic powder (I just used real garlic minced)
Buns

Rub salt and pepper all over roast.  Sprinkle some garlic powder over it and put in slow cooker.  Empty entire contents of a jar of banana peppers on top of the roast.  Cook on low for 8 hours.  When ready to eat, shred beef.  Compile a sandwich with whatever you want on it.  Dip one side of your bun in the gravy in the crockpot.  I used slices of white cheddar.  The original recipe says to use provolone and mayo. 

These are so delish!  Does it get any easier? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment