10.31.2011

Grandma Ople's Apple Pie

I've tried quite a few different apple pie recipes in the past few years but I keep coming back to this one.  I really, really like it.  It might be close to my favorite, but I don't feel right about choosing a favorite because so many recipes are great and differ quite a bit.  This one is definitely a wonderful choice though - you won't be disappointed.

It's from a member of All Recipes.


It was a gorgeous fall day and I baked this pie with the doors open and the sunshine streaming in.  It was the perfect day to make an apple pie.


We had picked some apples from our apple tree out back and it was delightful making a pie out of our own fruit.  I loved it!  Due to baking the best pie crust ever - this was possibly the best pie I've ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment