1.09.2012

Pioneer Woman's Nantucket Cranberry Pie

I was at the grocery store and I saw a bag of cranberries on sale for $.50.  I had no reason to buy them but they looked so pretty and they were on sale... so I grabbed them.  Then I had to find something to make with them so I googled "pioneer woman cranberry" and sure enough, this "pie" came up.  It's not very pie-like, though.  It is however, AMAZING.  Everyone I fed it to was dying over it... it's one of the desserts I've made that's gotten the most compliments.  It is super easy to make and takes about 10 minutes prep.  I will definitely make this again because I love getting compliments on my food!  I served it with homemade whipped cream.  There are two slices left and I am dreaming of the moment I get to devour another slice.  Pioneer Woman does it again (surprise, surprise)!

HERE IS HER RECIPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment