9.14.2011

Cookie Dough Brownies


To make these delightful little treats follow THIS recipe - except I was in a hurry and made the brownie part from a Ghirardelli brownie mix (the best brownie mix ever).  I usually don't like to do this but with the kitchen project still in the works and not a lot of time, a boxed mix was just what I needed.  I made a thick batch and left them a little gooey inside, how my husband and I like.  They were so yummy - and the cookie dough is egg free so there is no taboo eating it.  I found myself wanting to lick off the top cookie dough part and then eat the brownie so I could taste each separately to its fullest.  I got many-a-compliment from co-workers/husband on these - so definitely make a batch for the cookie dough lover in your life.

3 comments:

  1. These were AMAZING! I am so glad I get to taste all your YUMMY treats! Thanks for always bringing some in!

    ReplyDelete