9.28.2011

Cinnamon Eclairs with Pumpkin Cream

Word to the wise... don't make eclairs for the first time ever on the morning of a baby shower that you're throwing.  It's a little stressful.  With that being said - on a normal, non-stressful day these Cinnamon Eclairs with Pumpkin Cream are relatively easy to make... slightly more challenging than other things I've made in the past but not too bad.  I found the recipe HERE.  These turned out pretty well for my first try ever and many people complimented them and loved that the cream was pumpkin instead of normal.  It was a lot of work but it was worth it to have homemade eclairs at the shower.

Step 1 of 3


The finished product.  
I left off the nuts because I knew not everyone would like them.  They aren't gorgeous... but they're also not hideous either... and that's a big step for me!  If you want to challenge yourself a little bit and end up with a yummy treat... make these!  You'll feel quite accomplished at the end of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment