9.22.2011

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

I am obsessed with Einstein's pumpkin shmear (sp??).  But I never make it to Einstein's and I wanted to try a homemade recipe to see how it measured up.  I made Skinny Taste's Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese - but I used fat free cream cheese (the recipe called for 1/3 fat).  I think next time I would use a full fat cream cheese - it would be worth it.  This cream cheese is more creamy and thick rather than light and fluffy like Einstein's.  I think I prefer Einstein's but this is still really tasty and easy to make.  Plus there is more of it so you're saving money.  I'll be eating this for lunch for a week on wheat bagels and I look forward to doing so!

Maybe next week I'll treat myself to an Einstein pumpkin shmeared bagel, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment