9.27.2011

Janell's Out-of-this-World, Amazing, Delicious, Wonderful Parmesan Dip

My friend Janell gave me this recipe a few years ago & I have made it around 10 times, with no end in sight.  It is the most delicious, naughty, wonderful dip I've ever tasted.  Every time I make it for a baby or wedding shower EVERYONE asks me for the recipe and wants to know what's in it.  They're always shocked when they hear there are only 4 ingredients!  I literally cannot make this dip unless I'm taking it to share with a large group because if I have it at home - it's me, a bag of Fritos and a whole platter of dip... until the dip is gone.  BAD BAD BAD.

I will forever love Janell because she gave me this recipe.  Not that I wouldn't love her anyway :)

Janell's Out-of-this-World, Amazing, Delicious, Wonderful Parmesan Dip
3-8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup mayo


Beat these two ingredients until smooth


Mix in:
1 medium chopped onion 
6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese


Put in baking dish and bake at about 375 degrees, until brown on top- approximately 15 minutes
Best with Fritos or corn chips.  


Go with the Fritos people... you won't be sorry.




Once you make this, you'll be hooked for life.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!!

    We have my wonderful gramma to thank! She gave me this recipe years ago, and it's so tasty.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete