8.05.2011

My Happy Place.

I wish I'd started this a long time ago.  I have made so many recipes that I absolutely love and now they are scattered about and I'll never find them all.  The beginning of this blog is for a few reasons... (1) I love to bake and cook; (2) I want to keep all of the recipes I try together in one place; (3) I want to learn how to take pretty photos of food and this will hopefully force me to learn; and (4) It will make me happy to share recipes I've tried with others and give them a star-rating so you'll know whether to spend the time + money on making something.

When I'm cooking or baking, I'm in my happy place.  This will be an extension of that happy place that I can share with you.  I hope to excel in my cooking, baking and photo-taking skills over the course of time by being held accountable via this blog.  Hopefully one day I will be skilled enough to create my own unique recipes that are not borrowed from other places.

Welcome!

1 comment: