8.19.2011

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies


My favorite candy?  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Pieces, Reese's Sticks.  Seriously.  I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate.  A s'more is practically inedible to me nowadays if it doesn't have a Reese's in it instead of the standard Hershey's bar.  Thus, these brownies will be a permanent part of my life from now on.

Go to THIS LINK for the recipe.  I may have added a little more peanut butter in each brownie than just 1/2 teaspoon (more like a full teaspoon).  And I didn't get 40 mini brownies out of it - I got 24 mini brownies.

If you love peanut butter cups as much as I, you will make these and you will be so happy you did.

I also found at the grocery store a nifty bag of a mix of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips, so I had two of the ingredients in one bag.  Awesome!  There are a ton leftover so I will be making these again soon.

  I love easy recipes that taste not-easy.

3 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMY!!! I am definitely trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i can't even stand looking at that picture. reese's is MY favorite, too! and i agree - i refuse to eat a s'more with hershey. yuck! reese's is the way to go. i will definitely be making these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please make these this weekend if we have a planning meeting. Or even if we don't.

    ReplyDelete