8.24.2011

Tomato Basil & Cheddar Bites


Obviously, no recipe is needed for these because every ingredient is listed in the name.  I was having friends over and wanted something to serve while we waited for the actual meal.  I just picked some fresh basil and cherry tomatoes from our garden, chopped cheddar into bite sized bits and put them on toothpicks.  They were easy to eat and deliciously fresh.  A nice little addition to a summer bbq.

Oh, and, I realize these would be delicious little caprese bites with the use of fresh mozzarella - but I didn't have any and used what was available to me.

I'm feeling that strong urge to cook + bake, but have been too busy so far this week.  Tomorrow night I'm squeezing in the time to make a dessert, that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment