8.05.2011

Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting

I am obsessed with the website Cupcake Project.  Last night I made mini white cupcakes with strawberry whipped cream frosting for a friend's birthday (& so I could eat a dozen or so) from this site.  This frosting is incredibly easy and cheap to make (especially if you have strawberries on hand that are about to go south).  Most importantly, it's delicious!  You could use this for a fruit dip, with graham crackers or plain + straight out of the Kitchenaid.

Find the recipe HERE.

See my picture dilemma?  I need to learn to make what I bake look good in photos.  For now I  will use the Retro Camera app on my phone, but I will eventually progress and my pictures will look as good as The Pioneer Woman's.  Okay... maybe not quite that good.

Speaking of The Pioneer Woman, I make a lot of the recipes on her website.  She's my favorite.

Should you make this frosting?  Yes, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment