8.29.2011

Spicy Pasta Salad with Smoked Gouda, Tomatoes and Basil


I made this pasta salad back in July and my sister has been requesting another batch so I made it for a BBQ yesterday.  It's very simple to make (I think I say this in every post) and is really fresh-tasting.  The spiciness can be almost non-existent (like the batch I made yesterday) or as intense as you want it - just add more adobo sauce or a chipotle pepper.  The first batch I made had more of a kick to it and I think I like it better like that.

I used fresh cherry tomatoes and basil from our garden - yum!

It is yet another Pioneer Woman recipe - and not the last for the week.  Click Me for the recipe!


My sister says it's one of her favorite pasta salads ever... so give it a try! Especially if you like smoked gouda.

1 comment: