8.15.2011

Strawberry Lemonade Bars

Ohhhhh goodness.  These are really sweet and so uber delicious.  I love really tart things and therefore I love these bars.  I found the recipe at www.bakingbites.com, via Pinterest.

This is the recipe for Strawberry Lemonade Bars.

They are a little messy to make because you have to juice 1 cup of fresh lemon juice (which is a LOT) and puree strawberries, too.  But it's so totally worth it.  I'd recommend these for a spring/summer baby or wedding shower because they are pretty and they are more unique than the normal, plain lemon bars.

I tend to not eat treats that I make.  I take a bite or so and then leave the rest for others to eat.  But these... I can't resist.  And that's bad.  



Yes, I'm still working on the whole getting-better-at-photos thing.  Not really putting forth the effort that I should, but I'll get around to it eventually.  Good thing the websites I find these recipes on have really great photos.

If you like a lot of tartness, please do yourself a favor and make a batch of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment